Friday, January 9, 2009

Engineered!!!!!

ah! finally i can relax!!... no more "when are your results coming out????" sort of pestering questions from my anyone!!!.... my results are out!!!!... no.. actually they came out yesterday... and yesssss!!!!... i'm through with all of them!!!!..... cleared every godaim exam!!!!.... boy am i proud of myself!!!... over the past few weeks i used to worry myself about the consequences of getting an arrear in the last sem.... it's so screwed up!!!... anyways i needn't worry anymore!!!... i really thought i'd screw up this sem exams, thanks to some "untoward incidents"!!... now i only got the project submission left... no big deal!!!... since i'm very conveniently buying my project!!!... lol!!!... the only trouble i got to go through is squeezing the money out of my dad (which should be a breeze!!... dad's suddenly become a money minting machine whose more than happy to throw money around for me!!!.... good for me! lol!!!...), and then throwing the project at kamakshi's face (which wouldn't be that breezy, esp. after she asked me to get lost with my first project!!!.. .sheeesh!!!... that reminds me!... i havn't called that fat pig of a palanivel to decide on my new project!!!... palanivel is my project guy btw... he's the guy who works hard and constructs my project while i sit at home and relax.... hahaha!!!!....).....

{post-edit: i'd written this post long long back!!!!... wonder why i forgot to post it on the blog!!!!....}

No comments: