Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

wow!!!.... i truly know how to celebrate my birthdays in style!!!!... ha!!... i went to sleep at 11 yesterday!!!... i wasn't even awake when it was midnight!!!!....
then i was woken up by prash's call at half past midnight.... and then a call from swatz (prashz girl).... daim!!... she reminded me of the horrific truth.... i'm 21!!!!!!.... I AM OLDDDDD!!!!!!..... my days of youth are gone.... sigh.... anyways after her call, i couldn't sleep anymore.... i spent the entire night listening to Bob Dylan (bet that guy's life was just as screwed up as mine!!!)....
and now today... my mom and sis decided to surprise me!!!... they got me this huge cake.... (lee!! wtf is wrong with us man???.... remember how we were talking about the cakes and gifts and surprises the other night at Wang's??? this incarnation shit is driving me crazy!!!... lol!!)... ah... the size of the cake reminds me of how old i've become.... bah... i'm yet to cut the daim cake.... won't call it my worst (duh.. in ma 1st year, i spent half my b'day in a train!!!), but it's certainly the most dullest b'day i've ever had.... wish i still had the same people i had in my life on ma last b'day.... sigh.... :(.... ah... on the brighter side... atleast from today i can proudly flash my ID while entering pubs and discos!!!!... i'm 21 biatchhhh!!!!!..... it's all legal!!!!!.....

No comments: