Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weird people!!!...

ABHISHEK GOT MARRIED!!!!!.... haha!!!... that's the controversy of the day!!!!.... everyone's in shock and wondering whether it's really nammude Abhishek or someone else!!!!... chill people!!!... it's not nammude Abhishek!!!.... it's Abhishek Dutt!!!... the ex-headboy of ism... nammude Abhishek would definitely tell us if he were getting married!!!!.... wonder whom AD invited to his wedding.... jeez!!!!.... people from my batch are already getting married!!!!... and we're not even invited!!!.... gawd!!!!... the weird things people do these days!!!!.... ha!!!... talk about weird things.... i almost became double yesterday!!!.... ah.... almost... yet another case.... guess this one was the smoothest so far!!!...

and wonder what's up with my parents!!!.... why are they dying to get me home??!!!!.... i hope there's no "reason" as such!!... as lee suggested.... people of my batch are getting married... hope my parents are not thinking on the same lines lol!!!!.... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!..... oh... or maybe it's the tigers!!!.... no!!!.... not the actual tigers!!!.... it's the tamil tigers.... some moron burnt himself here, and now all the tigers are on the prowl!!!!.... (ha!!!... now i realise why my mom never used to let me play with sri lankan kids!!!!...).... all the damn colleges are closed.... and yet.... my sweet little college, like some lone soldier in some battlefield crap, is still working.... was supposed to submit my 6th project title today, but crap! i couldn't even open my eyes after staying awake the whole night trying to get double!!!... i called up my college to find out whether they're working tomorrow and BANG! comes the reply, like a slap on the face, "of course the college is working!!!.... we're working the entire week... only tomorrow is a holiday.... but otherwise.... even if all the colleges in south india are closed, we'll still be working!!!!..."....sigh... that's my college folks...

and damn!!!... what's wrong with my stupid fone... i knew i couldn't trust the koreans... or the chinese.... or whoever made the damn fone!!!.... i must have dropped the thing atleast 30 times on the ground.... and yesterday i dropped it the 31st time... and BAM!!!!... the keypad lighting's gone!!!!.... damn you Koreans!!!!.....

oh btw, i think my friend from canada is gonna call!!!!.... yeah!!!... beat that!!!!.... all the way frm canada!!!.... just to hear my voice!!!!... lol!!!!.... ciao.... i'm off.......

No comments: