Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nirvana Nites

hmmmm.... i'd almost quit blogging after one of my close friends told me that my writing makes no sense.... instead, i decided to start writing about the indian government and the stock markets.... but then... all i know about the indian govt is that the same sardar (with all due respect Mr. Singh, no racism intended here... i blame it all on my school... in my school, a punjabi is a sardar, a tamilian is a pandi, a keralite is a malbari, a gujarati is a gujju, and a bihari is always a bihari!!!... lol....) is PM for another 5years, and that some school kid is rural development minister!!!... So!!!!!!.... here i am!!!!... back again!!!!... writing nonsense.... :D

ah... speaking of close friends.... i was going through the Nirvana Nites' fotos.... Nirvana Nites were supposedly THE last parties (of my life.... of my life in chennai rather.... :p)....

Nirvana Nite part-I was on 14th March (this was to mark my last day in college... my project submission day).... at the Baikada House.... Abhi, Ajo, Nandu and me.... the usual people.... since i wasn't "very much in ma senses", i don't remember much.... so, i'll upload the pix, and you can make up the story....


that's the four of us who made it to the party..... (no one else was invited!!....)


abhi meditating before the superchargers were served....


and then the fun began!!!!.....


and i joined in the fun too!!!.....


ajo comes up with a spine-chilling story!!!!.....


and i had to come up with a story of my own too!!!!....


....while ajo took a drinks break....


....and while abhi tried to poke and gauge his eyes out.... (or was he doing something else????.... ok now i'm confused!!!...)

nandu was busy with the chips, so we couldn't manage to get his attention away from the chips and face the camera!!!.....

k... the next couple of pix were taken after we were all super-charged!!!.... :D


Ajo: Nandu, did you piss in my glass????!!!!.... this thing suddenly tastes kinda weird!!!!.....


Ah.... anyways it tastes gudddddddd!!!!!!......


Ah!!!!.... we finally managed to get nandu for a pic!!!!..... the facial expression says it all!!!!.... ajo's pinching nandu's ass as hard as possible.... and nandu's half in pain, and half enjoying it!!!!!.....


and then we went on a long drive.... which none of us remember.... only nandu does.... he was the only guy in his senses!!!....


hmmmm..... looks like abhi's in his senses too!!!!.... he can clearly see the spaceship parked in front of our car!!!....


We're 3rd standard buddies!!!!!.....


And We're 4th year roomies!!!!....

Finally it was abhi's turn to tell us a story!!!.....



Dudes!!!!.... i was going on my bike today and guess what happened!!!.... i came across this chick who....


was this muscular....


and had such massive assets man!!!!!.... phew!!!!.....


Duh!!!!.... Haven't you met khushboo???!!!!!.... (oh.... khushboo is ajo's ex-roomie btw.... a chinky chick!!!... hahaha!!!!.....)

ok.... so that was the end of Nirvana Nite part-I.....

then came Nirvana Nite part-II..... on 18th April.... again at the Baikada House.... (this was to mark my convocation day)....the only difference was that Nandu was replaced by a sheesha stand!!!!.....


the 3 of us....


...and the sheesha stand....



abhi's on fire!!!!.... as usual he's got the white stuff on his mouth....


learning how to do it....


since the sheesha stand wouldn't click pix for us, we had to pair up and click pix two at a time...





4 comments:

Nandu said...

my my my .. it was THE best blog i read ...THE best !

RJR said...

thk u thk u!!!!.... (*bows)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha.......classsy..