Monday, September 21, 2009

All In A Week's Time

so much has happened this week!!!!.....

first of all, my fifth tooth.... bang!... gone!!!!.... a fifth extraction.... (i must be closing in on the records for the most number of extractions!!!!).... this one being the most messiest of all.... i got stitches in my mouth.... oh god! the sight of the doc sewing away into your mouth, and then later on feeling the bunch of thread in your mouth... i wouldn't exactly call it a delightful experience!!!....

then there was the visit to JJ's.... as usual, the sleek bottle of Romanov was waiting for me at his place!!!!.... ah.... such a pleasure!!!.... anyways this time things didn't exactly go real smooth for me.... with all the puke and stuff.... i've taken up a cagg and have decided to firmly stick to it!!!!.... i really hate it when things end up with puke.... the worst part with me is that, even though i always aim correctly for the commode, it just ends up all over the toilet (floor and walls!!!.... and my clothes... sometimes).... things get real ugly if you puke in your sleep and manage to not realise it!!!.... then, in the morning you end up waking in a pool of puke and your shirt'd be caked with dry puke.... i guess i need not go into the details about the odor!!!....

and finally... my broken nose.... on my bus ride back home.... as usual i was sound asleep.... drooling on mine and my co-passengers' shirts..... and then BAMMM!!!!.... the stupid driver slammed the brakes!!!.... and BBBBAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!..... my head went flying forward and crashed into the bar in front of me.... i'm not sure whether my nose is actually broken.... but i can surely feel something very freely moving around in my nose.... and the pain is a slight preview of hell!!!!.... but i'm too scared to go to a doc and get the thing scanned.... i can barely imagine a doc sewing away into my nose!!!!........

No comments: