Friday, September 17, 2010

3am!!...

Gahhhh... I hate it when I'm awake at 3... be it pm or am... anytime of the day... doesn't matter... I remember seeing in some movie ages ago, that the time stands still at 3am... and evil spirits step out and start dancing around... (which is totally possible at the place I'm staying (ajo's place, Chennai))... it's funny how my sleep at the "3's" have come down... in school, I used to be asleep at both the 3's... 3am and pm... 'am' obviously everyone is asleep... 'pm' was the tiny ten-minute nap I used to get in between swallowing my lunch and tuitions... and then, in college one of the 3's was cut down... at 3am, I used to be busy playing FIFA!!... of all the things!... at 3pm, however, I used to be very much asleep in my college bus, on my way back home... and now, I'm awake at both the 3's... 3pm I'm at work (can't sleep there)... 3am, I'm still up... gahhhh...

Something's real funny... I started typing this post ten minutes ago... at 3am... and... the time is still 3am!!... uh-oh... what's that noise??... oh my gawd!!... aaaahhhhh.... helppppp!!!!.... somebodyyyy!!!.... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...................................................................