Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Bday RJR!!!

...And so it is... my last few hours as a 22 year old!!... n what does that make me feel???... nothing!... absolutely nothing!!...

Oh, if it serves as any source of excitement, I found out today that I have a relative named 'Pancreas'!!!... now what kind of parents would name their kids PANCREAS???... I can totally understand 'Neil Armstrong', 'Lawrence Kuppasamy' and so much more... but PANCREAS???!!!!... so, what if this guy ends up getting Pancreatic Cancer??... he tells people that he's got a cancer named after him???... how much more stupid can things get????...

For the past few months, I had been going through a streak of good movies when suddenly, out of nowhere, my friend came up and suggested I DON'T watch 'Slayers' aka 'Gamer' (see.. the psychology behind telling someone not to do something is very weird... when you tell someone NOT to do something, chances are very high that the curiosity levels of that person are likely to shoot up... he would definitely want to find out the reason behind the negation... (bah... sometimes I have no idea what I'm talking about, do I...))... there was this one point of time when almost every third movie that came out suggested that you never go on a picnic beyond city limits... because once you crossed city limits, there was a 95% chance that you may either run out of fuel, or get a flat tyre, or get an engine breakdown... and there was also a 90% chance that two of the people in your entourage are sex maniacs (we're talking heterosexual here) who can't leave each other's company... once these criteria are passed, there's a 100% chance that you're going to get attacked by zombies who eat everyone except for the main character and his gurl... this was the state of movies till five years ago... but after that came the "we're-warning-you-about-the-future" genre... where robots/AI take over and people have to simply sit at home, eat McDonalds and grow fat, while their robotic equivalents do their job... and that's what Gamer was all about... well almost... it may have been a wee little more, but I'm not interested in explaining...

Ahhh X'mas' coming up... time again for those fake Santas with those ugly paper masks... I hate the way 'Jingle Bells' is sung in Kerala... it goes somewhat like this... "Jingle Jingle Bells, Uncle Santa Claus, Come Come Come..."... I don't know the remaining... all I know is it's annoying...

I'm not in the greatest of moods today... pretty mind-fugged.....

No comments: