Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Zoom, Zoom, Zooooommmmm!!!.....

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... the end of yet another year!!!!... everything in December flashes by so fast... first it was the birthday... and then, X'mas... and now New Year (though technically speaking, New Year is a part of Jan, I like to consider it as part of Dec)...

It does feel kinda great to know that I've already lived through three decades - the 80s, 90s and the noughties... and now, it's the fourth decade... after having achieved such a remarkable milestone, what does it make me feel??... nothing!... absolutely nothing!!...

Ahhh... i got my office New Year party coming up... having known myself for the past 23 years, I'm expecting it to be a total disaster on my part... oh btw!!!... I happened to run into one of the ISM friends here in Cochin!... one of my friend's friend actually... and not exactly 'ran into'... but that's the term I'd prefer to use when I meet someone out of the blue after more than half a decade!!... apparently, the person's been working in the same city as mine for the past 1.5 years!!... talk about weird-ass coincidences... you're in the same city for almost two years, and then suddenly one day you find out that your friend's friend is in the same city too!!!... real kick-ass weird!!!...

Whoops gotta go!!... it's past midnight... gotta make it to the cab on time tomorrow... this week has been totally reminiscent of college days.... those days when I used to run behind the bus, miss it, get back home and go back to sleep... except that I don't come back and sleep anymore... can't afford to do that now, lol!...

No comments: