Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trip To Kodai


after three and a half years, i finally decided to join my college pals on a long distance trip.... to kodai.... KODAIKKANAL.... left on 30th sept.... as usual i couldn't tell my parents i was going on a trip.... since the mobile connectivity in Kodai is pathetic, i had to make up some excuse for that.... "the airtel tower in my area had fallen and is under repair, so i won't be able to attend any calls for the next few days" was the smartest i could think of!!!!.... (geeeez!!!... how stupid!!!!....).... and so we set off on our trip!!!!.... five of us... Amitabh, Amrit, Anuj, Shankar and me... and then!!!... it happened!!!.... we reachd!!!!.... some weird-ass place named bottle-a-goond.... wonder what drug these pandis take when they're naming places!!!!.... and so frm bottle-a-goond we took a bus ride uphill to kodai.... took us more than 2hrs!!!.... and then we reached the god forsaken place!!!!.... amazin place i must say!!!!.... an average temp of 12degrees!!!... predy cool for a place in tamilnadu.... then there was the usual superchargers... had mushrooms for the 1st time in my life.... and promised myself i'd never ever touch another mushroom in my life!!!!.... (not because i almost got killed or something.... but because i had no idea whether i was high, or was acting stupid!!!!) sept 3rd.... we got our asses out of kodai and back into chennai the next day.... oh n btw.... my friends and me have decided to observe oct 3rd as International Puke Day because of the number of asls who puked in the bus on our way back to chennai.... on d whole, one hell of a trip....









No comments: