Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Wish....


sometimes.... no... most of the times i wish i were a junkie... the kinda guy who just sits in a corner and watches as the world passes by.... somewhat like the guy in "Jaane Tu...." the heroine's bro.... sigh... i guess i'm not in the right surroundings to become a junkie.... my mom won't allow me to rest my ass on a couch for more than 20mins continuously!!!!... it would have been so interesting if i did become one after all... no worries... nothing to think about.... maybe all i'd need in life would be a 52" LCD tv... a PS3... a good comp... a good DVD collection... a good music collection... a car (a Hummer should do...)... n lots of money.... hmmmm.... it doesn't look like a junkie's life any more!!!.... no wonder why my parents din't allow me to become a junkie after all!!!.... :p

No comments: