Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Secret Family

there was this one time when i had to actually tell my dad a secret!!!!....
few months back, i got totally broke.... i hate telling my mom when i'm broke, because at first she gets worried, then she gets pissed, and then she lets me have a piece of her mind.....
so i decided to skip telling my mom and tell my dad instead...
i call him up from chennai and tell him.... and i also tell him to keep it top secret and not to tell ma....
good ol' dad hangs up on me, and within the next minute, calls up my mom...
he tells my mom my little secret.... and he also tells her to keep it secret that he'd told her the secret....
my mom hangs up on my dad, and within the next minute, she calls me up.... and tells me that she knows about my secret....
and she also asks me to keep it secret that she'd told me about the secret which dad'd told her....
i hang up on my mom, and within the next minute, i call up my dad.... and i tell him that ma had told me about the secret that he'd told her about my secret.... and i asked my dad to keep it secret that i'd told him that ma had tol me about his secret that he'd told her about my secret.....
i don't know whether dad called up ma and told her about the secret again or whether he finally decided that there were a little too many secrets running around in the family!!!!....

MORAL OF THE STORY
1> the top secret wasn't any secret any more...
2> my dad can't be trusted with secrets...
3> my mom can't be trusted with secrets...
4> and neither can i be trusted with secrets!!!


No comments: