Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Latched!!!!....

this post is about a girl...
she was born on may 4th, 1988...
i din't know anything about her till i saw her in my math tuitions one day....
even after she was in my same tuitions for more than a year, i still din't know she existed...
even after she'd been in my same school for 9yrs, i still din't know anything about her...
she never spoke to me.... i never spoke to her...
and we passed out of school....
suddenly after more than a year... this girl again reappears!!!.... (thanks to the brilliance of the now not-so-popular orkut....)
she says hi... i say hi.... we catch up....
we keep talking....
and finally the girl about whom i knew nothing and never spoke to, became my BEST friend!!!!....
a really supportive friend 2 whom i owe a lot....
wanna know who she is????..... guess who!!!!.....

No comments: