Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Why Am I Doing This??????????

finally!!!!.... i have a blog too!!!!.... predy much surprising because i wasn't realy intrestd in this till a few weeks bk!!!.... hmmm.... now that i have one, i'd rather write something into it, than sit and stare at the ceiling the entire day!!.... k... before i start.... now in case ur wondering why am i actually doing this right now.... i guess this is just the perfect time.... if i'd thought of doing this back when i was in school, perhaps i was too young n immature n had too many things happening in my life to actually take the time off for this... after school, in my 1st 3yrs of college, nothing really intresting happened in my life... 'twas almost like as if i was dormant the whole time... but right now.... i got no worries on my mind.... i need not worry any more about exams.... i've stopped worrying about what'd happen once my close friends are gone (because i've come to learn that no friends are actually close to you, however close you are to them).... i've got nothing to look forward to (for the time being).... i almost feel like a 60yr old guy whose just retired from all responsibilities and is just relaxing.... that's why i choose 2 strt this now.... hope i don't lose my interest in this soon enough.... (like 2mro!!!!....)..... anyways here goes!!!!.... i guess i'm done with my 1st post!!!!.....


No comments: