Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blank....

i've got this supernatural ability that i've kept secret from everyone....
i have this ability to go blank.... it's not an ability that's under my control....
my brain sometimes just decides it needs to sleep... and booom!!... it switches off....
i've no control whatsoever over this....
it has happened when people talk to me.... it has happened when i'm at an examination.... it can just happen at anytime....
sometimes people talk to me and i look as attentive as attentive can be.... with all the serious expression and stuff on my face.... but at the end of it all, i wont be able to recollect a word the person said!!!....
there have been exams for which i'd prepared so well that my confidence crosses alarming levels... but the instant the question paper arrives, my brain doesn't even know whether it's dead or alive!!!.... i wont even be able to recollect the names of the chapters in the subject!!!!....
no.... i'm not having some extraordinary attention disorder or something.... everybody gets distracted once in a while.... even i do...
but in this case, i'm totally blank.... if i close my eyes at that time, i see white space....

bah.... how i wish i hadn't prayed for a supernatural ability when i was a kid.... can't blame me though!!!... i'd never expected that 'going blank' was also classified under supernatural abilities!!!!....

No comments: