Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bookies' Day Out....

this was once when i happened to take my sis with me book shopping....
now, she's not a really avid reader, even though she's far more intelligent than me.... (gah.... women can be so strange... it has been proved to me by the dumbest of dumb women that they can be shrewd and cunning!!)...
but seeing me pick up couple of books, she also decides to pick one up....
after searching real hard, she finally found "the perfect book"....
only few days later, when she started reading the book did she realise that she'd picked the very very very wrong book!!!!.....
thinking it was some book related to food, she'd picked up "Chicken Soup for the Soul"..... the book was about spirituality and how we can get closer to God or some shitcrap like that!!!....
ha! she'd just proved the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover" in the literal sense!!!....

No comments: