Friday, November 14, 2008

The Name Is Bravia.... Sony Bravia....

i'm a television...
i was born in japan last year... my name is sony bravia.... i had over a thousand twin sisters and brothers.... and the funny thing is all of them had the same name.... i was 42inches at birth....
it was there that i first fell in love.... a really hot chick.... she was a petite 38inches....
as fate would have it, even her name was sony bravia!!!!... (i wondered if our parents were so unimaginative as to name all the kids the same!!!)
i'd totally fallen for her awesome curves.... we would meet every night after the lights were out and make love.... i was determined to make as many kids as possible and use my common sense and name all of them differently...
but before i could fulfill my desire, i had to breakup with my gurl... i was getting a transfer to some place called Muscat... i wondered what life would be like there...
finally the day came... i gave my girl a hug, bid my final farewell and joined my friends on a ship....
several days and sea-sickness bouts later, i finally landed in Muscat...
Gawd!!!.... the place was so friggin' hot!!!!... i almost felt like as if i were in some manufacturing plant!!!....
and the people who carried me around.... the way they spoke sounded like as if they had something stuck up their throats!!!....
i was feeling homesick... i desperately wanted to get back to Japan... i finally made it to a place called a showroom... oooooooooh.... the place was amazing!!!..... fully air-conditioned...
ah! this was life!!!....
i wondered how my girl was doing back in Japan.... i felt the urge to hook up with a girl....but it was getting really difficult... the place was heavily guarded by surveillance cams.... the last thing i wanted was to see my own sex video on the net!!!...
next day onwards, life got really busy fer me.... all kinds of people came to check me out.... arabs, brits, americans, pakis, indians.....
crazy!!!!....
finally an indian family bought me!!... after the amount of bargaining they did, i felt so cheap and insulted... i felt i could do better if i sold myself on the streets!!!!...
at home, they had another old tv.... it looked somewhat like grandma...
i've never seen grandma before but i've seen her pics... she also used to have a big butt just like this one...
they hung me on a wall in the sitting room.... from there i got a pretty good view of the entire place... for the first few days, everything was good.... the three of them, dad, mom and son used to watch me in the nights...
a week later, the parents had to go out of station for a week... and that's when my adventures began...
on the first day, the son brought something called a playstation and plugged a hell lot of wires into my ass... my ass has bin sore ever since....
the next day, he brought some friends over and they brought couple of DVDs.... i felt really embarrassed when i played them.... they were all x-rated.... i felt really ashamed of myself.... i'd never dun such a thing before and i was bringing a bad name onto our family....
that evening, he brought his girlfriend home and they watched a movie.... one thing led to another, and they started making out in front of me.... i tried to make sum noise to remind them that i was there... but nothing worked....
all this went on for a week till the parents got back.... i was greatly relieved to see them!!!!....
the next day after they got back, there was a terrorist attack in the area....
four gunmen stormed into the house and shot the mom, dad and son....
all three of them lay dead in front of me....
i couldn't believe my eyes....
i was about to burst out in tears when..... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!.... i just realized something!!!!.... all this while in my life, i'd always thought that i was the most jobless guy on earth!!!!.... but then, now i've realized that there are people who are so jobless that they go to the extent of taking time out to sit and read the life story of a stupid television!!!!!!!!...................

No comments: